Serving Seminole, Pasadena, Clearwater, and surrounding areas in Florida.
The caring professionals at Bob Evans Hearing Centers look at your hearing with one thing in mind – hearing health. That’s why we’ve been serving Florida for over 22 years.
In fact, Bob Evans Hearing Centers have 2 convenient locations in Pinellas County to serve you, we’re always nearby.
Suspect hearing loss? If you answer “yes” to any of the following you may have hearing loss:
- I have trouble hearing people on the telephone
- I have trouble hearing the TV and radio.
- I have trouble hearing my spouse in background noise.
- I have trouble hearing children and other “high-pitch” sounds.
- I ask friends, family and co-workers to repeat often.
- I don’t enjoy music the way I used to. In fact, I don’t enjoy life the way I used to!
There are many reasons to take a look at your hearing. Have your hearing evaluated by a knowledgeable, caring professional to develop a solution to address hearing loss – a solution that fits your lifestyle and your preferences.
Enjoy life again with natural sound, total wearing comfort and the automated features found in today’s discrete, digital hearing aids – one sure to suit your needs and your wants.
Our hearing aids are guaranteed, and follow-up evaluations and tune-ups are always free. We provide free batteries for life. And we’re just a quick drive away from a more satisfying quality of life.
Call a Bob Evans Hearing Center, nearest you today for a no-headache, no-obligation hearing evaluation. Together, we’ll take a look at your hearing.
We are providers of American Hearing Benefits for more information.
Call us today! Seminole 727-393-3775 Clearwater 727-796-2272